- Representative Body for American Lawyers
- International Representative Body for Lawyers
- Law Council of Australia
- Representative body for solicitors in NSW
- For people who want to visit, work, study or live in Australia. Includes details of Australia’s Refugee and Humanitarian Program. Includes information for employers about sponsoring skilled people to work in Australia.
- Start, complete, or check the progress of an application. Online applicants and registered organisations can also check individual visa entitlements.
- The Code details the professional and ethical standards for registered migration agents. It is legally provided for in section 314 of the Migration Act 1958, and it is prescribed in Schedule 2 of Regulation 8 of the Migration Agents Regulations 1998.