Congratulations, Immigration Solutions Lawyer’s Director Anne O’Donoghue had been awarded 2023 Most Influential Lawyer by AustralasianLawyer again.
The third edition of Australasian Lawyer’s Most Influential Lawyers acknowledges the professionals whose dynamism and capacity to challenge the status quo make a meaningful difference to their clients.
Industry expert Rachel Besley, legal practitioner director and partner at Deloitte, says, “When I think about what makes for an influential lawyer, it’s a trusted adviser who thinks outside the box, is not afraid to challenge the status quo, and is also genuinely interested in investing back in the profession.”
That’s reaffirmed by another industry expert, Law Council of Australia president Luke Murphy, who lists the skills the influential lawyers offer:
- facilitate access to justice for all members of the Australian community
- provide a voice to those who might otherwise not be heard
- play a unique role in times of crisis, such as natural disasters
- provide a safety net in the face of uncertainty and loss
- give back through formal and informal mentoring
The 2023 list celebrates the 30 outstanding lawyers who have made contributions across different parts of the sector.
Read more on the Lawyer Magazine by AustralasianLawyer