Get your spot for a face-to-face masterclass ‘Immigration law: Character test and visa cancellations’ by Anne O’Donoghue, Immigration Solutions Lawyers’ managing director on LawInform.
This 2-hour face-to-face session in Sydney will cover:
- Section 501 particulars and how this is applied/interpreted
- Direction 90 particulars and how this is applied/interpreted
- Primary considerations, considered by the Department/Minister and what to deliberate when acting for a client whose visa has been cancelled and is subject to a request for a revocation submission.
- Other considerations, considered by the Department/Minister and what to deliberate when acting for a client whose visa has been cancelled and is subject to a request for a revocation submission
- Tips for dealing with revocation at a Departmental (DHA) level
- Tips for dealing with an AAT appeal of a refused decision to not revoke the visa cancellation
The Masterclass will be held at The Law Society of New South Wales, 170 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 on 8th of March 2023.
Sign up today via LawInform online catalogue.
See below for reviews from our clients!
I had an amazing experience working with Anne, Heshna and the entire Team at Immigration Solutions. The knowledge, open line of communication and sense of urgency was top notch.… Read more
October 17, 2023
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I can’t express my gratitude enough to ISL. In the midst of countless uncertainties and difficulties, they came through for my family in record time and resolved our problem. Their… Read more
August 30, 2023
Thank you to the team at ISL working within my budget to get a much better outcome for my case than I was expecting. I appreciate the professionalism and attention… Read more
August 30, 2023
After years of bridging visas and visa refusals, I came to immigration soultions lawyers with my hopeless situation. My case was very complex with many legal issues. I had recieved… Read more
August 5, 2023
Excellent experience with my citizenship application process. The team took me through the process step by step and answered all questions (and I had many). They were also extremely patient… Read more
June 30, 2023
Dear Palwasha, It is such an amazing news on a Friday afternoon. Thank you for all your efforts and support in getting the application submitted in time. … Read more
June 26, 2023