Services We Offer
AAT Appeal & MIU
Resident Return Visa
Immigration Solutions Lawyers consists of three streams:
Corporate migration, family migration, judicial and administrative merits review.
The corporate stream has significant expertise in dealing with sponsoring overseas employees, general skilled migration, distinguished talent visas and business innovation and investor visas (inclusive of significant investor visas). It is accustomed to retaining clients ranging from small start-up businesses to well-established industry leaders in areas such as engineering, hospitality, consultancy and IT.
The family stream maintains a high quality of spouse/partner applications, child visas, carer visas, remaining relative and parent visas together with submissions on “no further stay” waiver conditions.
The review stream provides high-quality forensic reviews of clients’ immigration history and lodges detailed and comprehensive submissions to the Ministerial Intervention Unit. Immigration Solutions also conduct a very robust merits review practice before the Migration and Refugee Division and Administrative Appeals Tribunal and works with expert barristers in the area of Judicial Review. The review team additionally assists clients with citizenship applications, particularly for clients who have may have character concerns to overcome. Immigration Solutions also assists clients in obtaining Resident Return Visas.
Please be advised that Immigration Solutions Lawyers does not assist with primary student visa applications.
Our areas of expertise range from completing relatively straightforward visa applications to undertaking complicated applications requiring detailed arguments and submissions, for example the waiving of either health or character criteria. We are also very experienced in preparing reviews for the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, as well as lodging submissions for Ministerial Intervention Requests. Due to our wide range of immigration services we are regarded as one of the best immigration law firms in Australia.
Our team of immigration lawyers specialise in the following areas of law:
- Ministerial Intervention
- Migration Review Tribunal and Refugee Review Tribunal
- Administrative Appeals Tribunal
- Long term over stayers
- Visa cancellations
- Health problems
- Character problems
- Waiver of ‘no further stay’ condition
- Marriage/de facto/fiancés visas
- Interdependent partners visas
- Employer Nomination Scheme / Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme
- General Skilled Migration
- Aged dependent relative/remaining relative/careers
- Sponsoring a temporary overseas employee
- Independent migration/family or state or territory sponsored migration
- Business owner/established business/investment linked migration
- Parents/aged parents/contributory parents
- Former resident/distinguished talent/close ties with Australia
- Unlawful spouse/partner applications
- Partner visa specialist