immigration solutions lawyers
Australia is currently facing major skill shortages in the areas of Accounting, Automotive Trades Engineering and many more.
Australians are looking to overseas workers to fill the occupational skill shortages needed at present. Business Visas such as the ones listed below allow applicants the opportunity to work in Australia in their nominated occupation with an approved sponsor for up to four years.
A business visa may be for you if:
- You are a company who is looking to sponsor someone to work for you, or
- You are an applicant who will be sponsored by a company
Application For Business Visas Australia
- Business Innovation and Investment (provisional) visa (subclass 188)
- Global Talent visa (subclass 858)
- Business Innovation and Investment (permanent) visa (subclass 888)
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132)
- Distinguished Talent visa (subclass 124)
- Investor visa (subclass 891)
- Business Owner (subclass 890)
Sponsored working visa
- Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
- Temporary Work (Short Stay Specialist) visa (subclass 400)
- Temporary Activity visa (subclass 408)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (provisional) visa (subclass 494)
- Temporary Work (International Relations) visa (subclass 403)
- State or Territory Sponsored Business Owner visa (subclass 892)
- State or Territory Sponsored Investor visa (subclass 893)
Or call us 1300 428 472
Our Latest Cases
Frequently asked questions
Don't find your question here?
Call us at 1300 428 472
You need an Australian Business Number (ABN) when you register for VEVO to confirm that your organisation is a legally registered and operating entity in Australia.
You can check your visa information online at any time through Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO). This will give you information about your visa’s expiry date as well as any conditions attached to your visa or other requirements.
It is important that you are aware of your visa’s expiry date. Your visa expiry date is also shown on the notification you received when your visa was granted.